Centre for life skill education is a project under Anannia which aims to help young students to develop soft skills that are essential for their day to day life. The programm is structured in the form of summer camps for children at our premises situated at Karakulam, Thiruvananthapuram.
The First and Second editions of the camps comprised of diverse activities which included
- Cooking, swimming, cycling and Hygiene classes
- Personality Development exercise
- English language training through presentations
- Theater Class and performance opportunities
- Art & Craft and Poster Making
- Session on Human Rights
- Zumba sessions for physical fitness,
- Debate sessions which will help them to learn the importance of dissent and logical discourse, soft skill development sessions,
- Activities to expose them to various technologies- Edu games
- Movie screenings and short film making
- Abhinaya conducted sessions which gave the children an introduction to performing arts through various exercises and activities.
- Field trips to places such as the Legislative Assembly, SPACE Kerala and Technopark which was aimed at helping them to explore the system and to introduce them to new career opportunities.
- Interaction with Civil Service Topper 2016 of Kerala